Press Centre & Enquiries
At UK Essays, we don't just write about education – we love to talk about it too! Take a look at some of our latest comment pieces and media buzz regarding our academic services.View our services
UK Essays: Leaders in Education
At UK Essays, we pride ourselves on our commitment to being an industry leading educational resource provider. We help students all over the world achieve their academic ambitions, and work with academic writers to produce expertly researched pieces of work.
Working so deeply in education gives us a unique viewpoint that no other company can offer. Utilising our network of contacts and experts, we can reach hundreds of academics, experts, and students from all over the globe.
Jump to: Press Releases / Press Coverage / Press Enquiry
Below is a list of releases from our press office, many in response to publicity in the national and international press.
All Answers' response to the QAA request to PayPal
"We are aware of the recent press coverage relating to PayPal and the request from the QAA that PayPal stop accepting payments for our services. While this would create an inconvenience for our customers, it again signifies that the QAA do not fully understand how to approach the issue at hand."
View Article Released by Daniel Dennehy on March 20, 2019
All Answers' response to the calls to ban essay writing firms
"The news that University bosses are looking to have 'essay mills' banned is not a revelation which greatly perturbs us at All Answers Ltd, for the simple reason that we do not believe this term, or its negative connotations, are applicable to what we do."
View Article Released by Daniel Dennehy on September 27, 2018
Our Vision for the Future of Higher Education
"In January 2017, an amendment to the HE & Research Bill was proposed which would make it an 'offence to provide or advertise cheating services'. This amendment was intended to target 'essay mills' - services which create work for students to submit directly to their institutions. UK Essays is not an 'essay mill' - UK Essays is a company with 14 years' experience - we know this industry better than anyone else, and we know this industry's customers better than anyone else"
View Article Released by Daniel Dennehy on February 21, 2017
Free Academic 'Ask An Expert' Service Launched For University Students
"The new service, called "Ask an Expert" is developed and launched by UK Essays. The first of its kind, Ask an Expert provides custom-written 300 word answers to academic questions on any subject, including business, law, and health."
Released by Daniel Dennehy on September 13, 2016
"It was independently assessed by a law professor at a leading university as of 2:1 standard."
Our Press Coverage
Since the company began, we've never shied away from talking to the press and media about what we do, why we do it, and why we're different to many other services claiming to offer what we do. Why not read some of our press mentions for yourself?
Express & Star
The Business Desk
"If you consider that the difference between a 2.1 and a 2.2 can be thousands of pounds on your starting salary, the incentives are obvious."
Times Higher Ed
"The company boasts that essays bought from it will be "unique" pieces of work written to each student's requirements."
Earlier Press Coverage
Whether you agree with our ethics or not, you can find press coverage dating back to our formation in 2003
- Times Higher Education: Essay mills: university course work to order
- Wales Online: 'They've sold their integrity for a few quid'
- The National Student: Custom essay writing websites: ever justified?
- The Telegraph: Dissertation: A first-class essay? Yours for just £660
- Sunday Times: 'Essay factory' offers 2:1 degree or your cash back
- BBC: When does getting online help for an essay become cheating?
- Daily Mail: Students can buy essays guaranteed to achieve a 2:1 - or get their money back
- The Telegraph: Students 'can buy essays worth a 2:1'
- The Guardian: Cheating the system: from chess to pub quizzes, how technology has made breaking the rules easier than ever
- The Star: Hundreds of students 'paying' agencies to write essays
- BBC: Overseas students 'buying essays'
- BBC China: 花钱买论文 现代"方鸿渐"
- BBC: Parents 'buy essays' for students
- The Guardian: Essays for sale
- The Guardian: Their dark materials
- The Guardian: The unbearable triteness of cheating
- The Guardian: GCSE coursework to be curtailed to stop internet cheats
- The Guardian: Q: How do you make £1.6m a year and drive a Ferrari? A: Sell essays for £400
- The Guardian: Log on for easy learning
- Times Higher Education: Bought essays fail to hit the mark
- Times Higher Education: Nip double trouble in the bud
- The Guardian: Universities declare war on the copycat exam cheats
- The Independent: Parents and internet help middle-class pupils cheat exams
- The Telegraph: A-level students offered £200 essays 'guaranteed to gain them an A-grade'
- Sunday Times: Student cheats fuel online essay boom